This is it. The moment you have been waiting for.
Whether you are joining us from another dive facility or you are continuing your final certification from us.
We are glad that you can join us.
Your final 2 days, 4 required dives in an open water such as lake, river or ocean.
Once completed and with all documents signed by your instructors, you will received a PADI issue Open Water certification card. This is the most sorted and recognized certification card around the world. As a certified open water diver, the card will entitle you to join any recreational scuba diving event without the company of a professional. You can rent equipment at any dive shop by simply presenting the card. The card will also all you to refill breathing air for your scuba tank.
To participate in the course, you must present the following
1. Academic training and Confined Water training commonly referred to as pool training records
2. Your training records must be signed and dated by your instructors.
If you are a referral student, you must present the following
3. Original Student Referral form and training records signed and dated by your instructors
What is included in the price
- PADI Certification Card
- 2 days of Open Water training
- PADI Instructors and Dive Masters